So I know Clancy's hair was looking a little scraggly and definitely needed a haircut but i had just planned to trim it up. Thats not what happened though. It was pretty much my first real night away and my mother in law Bobby and I went to a movie. We had been wondering if Jesse could handle the bathtime and bedtime routine by himself......
When I got home Jesse's hair was buzzed really short, I thought he was going to wait for me to do it for him but he was quite sick of it I guess. Anyway I commented on how much I missed his long hair... then he told me he had also buzzed Clancy's hair!!! I will admit I cried when I first saw it. My little boy's hair was all gone! Not only that but Jess hadn't saved any for his baby book. Maybe im a little more sentemental than I should be over this but what the heck was he thinking? Its laughable now and will be a good story for years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment